For security, the Foundation Claude Monet has no lockers for suitcases and bags.
Suitcases and large bags are forbidden.
No picnic allowed.
- Gare De Vernon
- From Paris, Take Train From Gare Saint Lazare
- About 45 Minutes
- >> Check Train Avaibility On SNCF Website
Vernon – Giverny shuttle
- Shuttle Buses Leave Vernon 15 Minutes After The Arrival Of Trains
- From Paris And Rouen : €5 / single journey and €10 / round trip
- >> Download Shuttle Bus Timetables
- You can buy your tickets on board or thanks to the app SNgo!
By bike or pedestrian
- Follow « Musées De Giverny – Piétons Et Cyclistes ».
- Bike Renting In Front Of Vernon Station : 7 Km
- No pets allowed.
- It is not allowed to paint, draw or have a picnic in the gardens or in the house.
- We do not accept wedding photoshoot in the gardens.
No pets allowed.
ENTRANCE FEES 2021 House and Gardens:
child aged from 7 and students : 6,50 €
Child under 7 : free
Disabled : 5,50 €
A free game booklet is now availliable to 5-8 and 9-12 aged child :
Combined tickets :
Combined tickets are not available this year
The Foundation Claude Monet applies preventive government measures to ensure the safety of visitors. Systematic checks of the bags and luggage are carried out at the entrances. It is recommended not to come with large bags and suitcases. Only carry-on baggage not exceeding the maximum sizes (55cmx35cmx20cm) are allowed but must be carried by hand or on the back. We thank our visitors for their understanding in case of slowdown during security checks at the entrances. For further information on the behavior to be adopted in case of attack, it is recommended to refer to the instructions given on the french government website